Sunday, March 8, 2009

We're headed to Salt Lake City!

So, we've been really bad about posting. Life has been incredibly insane. We wanted to post today though to inform the world that Michael has been accepted to the University of Utah for Fall 2009!!! He will be in the Communication Disorders Program. We're excited!! I'm especially excited to get out of "the bubble" and try something new! :-)

Another note: 47 days until graduation!!!!!! I'm excited.

This semester has been a nightmare for me (Christi) especially. The last semester should be fun, right? Well, I signed up for what I thought would be fun classes, but one is killing me.... you'll never guess which one.... SEWING! Yeah, I would not recommend taking that class at BYU. Am I learning a lot? Yes. Will it be impossible to get an "A" in that class? Yes... unless I want to spend 20 hours a week in the lab instead of 10...

ANYHOW, we're happy and healthy!!!!! We're excited that a lot of family is coming in a few weeks!!! We're especially excited to see Tina, Shane, and Ethan whom we haven't seen for 8 months!! Hooray! :-) We're ready for some Star Wars action!!! :-)

4 comments:

Effie said...

Hey! I just heard last night! CONGRATULATIONS! And oh Christi, that sewing class sounds classic! It's always the "easy" ones that get you at the old BYU. I'm glad to hear that you'll still be around Utah! How long is the program?

Stephen Stacey said...

Huzzah for SLC! Mike told me when I called to wish him a happy pi day. Of all my friends, you two were the only ones of which I am aware to have celebrated it. Congrats on both accounts.

I remember my social dance class. They told me at the beginning: "Don't expect this class to be low-effort just because it's only a half credit." Um, excuse me, but aren't half-credit classes by definition low effort? That's definitely the hallmark of somebody who takes what they do way too seriously.

Effie said...

You guys are not very good at keeping this thing updated. How am I supposed to be the nosy sister in law if there is no way for me to stalk you?!

Emily said...

Hey Christi! I just came across your blog. Hope you guys are doing well!